Introduction to .NET for Pocket PCLearn and master the basics of Microsofts's .NET framework from you PPC.
Introduction to .NET by: Hot Lava Software, Inc., last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: Pocket PC and 700k RAM
About Introduction to .NET.NET is critical for the future of computing. Learn the basics of what .NET is and why it is important from your Pocket PC device today.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:Programmers, developers, designers, project managers, IT managers, IT sales people or anyone else who wants to educate themselves on the power of .NET.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Understand .NET architecture and Tools
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to develop applications for .NET
- Understand the programming model of .NET
- Work with the components used in .NET
- Understand the goals of C#
- Understand the goals of ASP.NET
- Understand the goals of VB.NET
- Design the basic structure of a application
- Apply basic syntax
- Create an application with the .NET framework.
Course topics also include: What and why .NET was created
This software training course requires Pocket PC and 601KB RAM